As of July 1st, Google Reader will be no more, too bad really I liked it. What is was Google Reader?
It was a place to organize all the blogs we like to read in one place. So what kind of blog reader are you going to use now? May I suggest BlogLovin… Why?
- It is a very simple interface to use.
- Bloglovin is easy on the eyes and not busy with ads.
- We can organize our favorite blogs by topic such as fitness, my friends, food blogs, giveaway blogs, my mentors, etc…
- We can search for blogs that are not already following by topic.
- We can add blogs to the list with their link or with cute little buttons like this one:
I was using Google Reader and didn’t want to lose the blog feeds, so I imported all the blogs I read to BlogLovin…
Don’t lose all the fantastic blog feeds, here is the. Give it a try and let me know what you think.Follow my blog with Bloglovin